1. The extra oral appliances (like head gears and face masks) and any other functional appliance that alters the face form are not much of an esthetic concern and are taken well by the patients.
2. The follow up and scheduling becomes easier for this age group as they do not stay busy with work.
1. Severe toothache upon chewing or application of pressure.
2. Prolonged pain / sensitivity to hot or cold temperatures.
3. Discoloration of the tooth.
4. Swelling and tenderness in the nearby gums.
5. A persistent or recurring pimple on the gum.
Baby teeth are necessary for chewing, speaking and smiling. They also serve as place holders for adult teeth. If the baby teeth are infected or lost due to caries or trauma; the child may develop poor eating habits, speech problems, poor growth and development of jaws which may also cause damage and mal-aligned permanent teeth.Read more..
In summer, kids tend to spend a lot more time snacking throughout the day. Try to limit their intake of sugars and in its place give some healthy snacks, such as:
1. Protein Snacks like nuts, cheese and lean meat.
2. Vegetables like carrot sticks and cucumbers.
3. Fruits like watermelons, apples, oranges, bananas and grapes.
Vashi: 022-2780 2662 / 9920549676 / 9987738114, Panvel: 022-27458825 / 9167103114