In summer, kids tend to spend a lot more time snacking throughout the day. Try to limit their intake of sugars and in its place give some healthy snacks, such as:
1. Protein Snacks like nuts, cheese and lean meat.
2. Vegetables like carrot sticks and cucumbers.
3. Fruits like watermelons, apples, oranges, bananas and grapes.
4. Plenty of cold water when kids get thirsty-add some fresh lemons, limes, mint or cucumbers to the water to enhance the flavor.
1. After waking up in the morning, before brushing the teeth drink 640ml (21.6oz) of water.
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.
3. After 45 minutes, you may eat and drink as normal.
4. Do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Vashi: 022-2780 2662 / 9920549676 / 9987738114, Panvel: 022-27458825 / 9167103114